Quality Control Technician
Starting pay: DOE. For Shift I Date: May 5, 2005
Must be able to fill in when regular QA employee is absent or not available.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be bilingual(English-Spanish).
- Check finished product on a hourly basis to ensure it meets specifications.
- Fill out QA grade sheets, raw material receiving reports correctly and accurately.
- Sample raw product to ensure it meets specifications.
- Perform micro testing on finished products.
- Communicate with line leaders, supervisors, and line workers product quality issues.
- Be able to work in Manufacturing, Sanitation and R&D in case needed.
Will provide training for advancement for the selected candidate.
If interested in this position please come by the office and speak to Sandra.
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)