Reports to: Maintenance Manager
We are currently looking for Maintenance Mechanics who will perform repairs while complying with productivity and safety standards.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and repair all production facility equipment in a manner that minimizes lost time and production.
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Perform upgrades with new equipment/technology
- Perform changeovers
- Complete associated paperwork
- Report to work in a clean and neat uniform at scheduled starting time
- Follow all company rules and regulations
- Follow direction of Supervisors
- Advanced understanding of hand and power tools
- Basic understanding of electricity
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics a plus
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 110 pounds
- Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Must be able to work shifts as assigned such as weekends, holidays and mandatory overtime
- Perform job duties adhering to quality specifications, food safety, legality and company policies.
- 6 months or more experience as maintenance mechanic in a food manufacturing plant.
- Experience with manufacturing belt replacement, Ishidas, Reiser forming equipment.
- Metal detectors, hydraulics, and various other packaging machinery. 6 months or more experience as a machine operator a plus.
- Stable work history and a good attendance record
In addition to tremendous opportunity for professional growth and career advancement, our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
- Maintenance in Food Manufacturing: 1 year
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)