Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; welding parts.
- Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
- Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Documents actions by completing records.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Welding and Fabrication, Supply Management, Documentation Skills, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Analyzing Information, Dependability, Independence, Customer Service
- Location – Nampa, ID 83687
- Industries – Food and Beverage Production
- Job Type – Full Time
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)