Reports to: Sanitation Supervisor
Job Function: Responsible for sanitizing equipment as assigned according to the Food and Drug Administration, the United States Department of Agriculture, the American dairy Association, quality specifications and company policies. Adhere to food safety legality and quality specification.
- Knowledge on cleaning protocol for assigned equipment in the plant.
- Certified to clean fryers, freezers and additional equipment above and beyond the Sanitor B level as assigned by the Sanitation Supervisor.
- Ability to assemble and disassemble assigned equipment in a safe manner.
- Ability to clean both the warehouse equipment and the entire warehouse area.
- Ability to safely mix and apply industrial foam cleaners and sanitizers.
- Communicates issues and concerns to the Sanitation Supervisor.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment at all times.
- Coordinates varied work duties with Sanitation Supervisor,
- All other duties as assigned by the Sanitation Supervisor.
- Follows and complies with all universal job qualifications.
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices.
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)