Reports to: Maintenance Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a result oriented Refrigeration Service Technician. In this position you will:
- Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on refrigeration systems.
- Duties may include but are not limited to: performing preventative maintenance, Compressor change assists, leak detection and coil washing.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures including OSHA and any local authorities governing requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety by successfully completing the CERTI-TECH safety test within the first 90 days of employment.
- Complete necessary documents (work tickets and timesheets) and electronic communication in a thorough, accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED required.
- EPA Certification.
- HVAC/R with minimum 1-3 years commercial experience.
- Valid Driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
Boiler experience is needed.
Great American Snacks is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)