Reports to: Production Supervisor
Labor Group: A
Job Function: To inspect and align cases on a pallet in accordance with quality specifications, customer satisfaction and company policies at a rate consistent with line speed. Adhere to food safety, legality, and quality.
- Inspect finished product to ensure cases are properly sealed and correct lot code and labels are being used.
- Return improperly sealed packages to taper to be properly sealed.
- Communicate reoccurring changes in packing quality. Form pallets of stacked finished goods. Maintain a safely stacked pallet.
- Wrap pallets and finished goods to prepare for shipping.
- Retrieve and line empty pallets with cardboard to prepare for stacking.
- Ability to rotate through several positions at the back of the line.
- Maintains work area in a safe and clean environment at all times.
- Coordinates work duties with Production Supervisor when there is down time.
- Communicate issues and concerns to oncoming shift.
- Follows and complies with all universal job qualifications.
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices.
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)