Reports to: Production Supervisor, Line Leader
Labor Group: A
Job Function: To inspect product in adherence with quality specification sheets, customer satisfaction and company policies. Adhere to food safety, legality, and quality.
- Inspect product on line for all specifications outlined in the product protocol. Ensure that all product meets all standards set and audited by the Quality Control team.
- Communicate discrepancies in product standard with Production Supervisor, Line Leader and Quality Control
- Discard product that does not meet standards in the appropriate bins.
- Inspect product at the standard rate set by each line.
Complete working knowledge of the quality specifications set forth by the company.
- Maintains work area in a clean and safe manner at all times.
- Coordinates work duties with Production Supervisor and/or Line Leader when there is down time.
- Ability to rotate to all Inspector locations.
- In accordance with each shift, ability to rotate to the packing position.
- All other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor and/or Line Leader.
- Follows and complies with all universal job qualifications. Follows established Good Manufacturing Practices.
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)