Essential Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Equipment maintenance: electrical and mechanical
- Troubleshooting – Determine causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it
- Update all maintenance PM logs: Perform preventative maintenance on all machinery as recommended by manufacturer. Some mechanical PM work is expected.
- Work with the managers to schedule down time for preventive maintenance
- Parts ordering/receiving and pick up – must have a clean CDL
- Use a wide variety of hand, power, and machine tools to perform assignments
- Employee must provide their own set of tools
Necessary Skills, Education and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with industrial equipment and maintenance
- Effective writing and verbal communication, work effectively in teams
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Basic electrical and electronics skills a requirement
- Experience with three phase and 480V equipment
- PLC programing skills
- Extensive experience with electrical control circuitry, interpreting electrical drawings, troubleshooting PLC’s, HVAC/ refrigeration experience are a plus.
- Ability to perform mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic system repairs a plus.
- Experience with motors, pumps, conveyors, refrigeration, plumbing, welding, fork lifts.
- Experience with steam boilers, piping, and related maintenance
- Experience with general plumbing, including air, water, and sewer
- Fabricate and modify equipment as needed
- Basic welding skills a plus
- Brewery and/or food processing experience a plus. Must be able to work cleanly and neatly in sanitary conditions, and clean up after oneself.
- Mathematics knowledge – basic math and geometry
- Mechanical knowledge – machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- College degree, technical degree, or technical training in a relevant field.
- Ability to install and commission new equipment.
- Work with contractors for repairs, maintenance and installation jobs.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (50 lbs.)
- Ability to go up and down stairs and ladders, bending, sitting and walking
- Ability to work in many different environments ranging from warehouse to shop – indoors as well as outdoors, in all weather conditions
Apply Now (English) Apply Now (Spanish)